• If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
• To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
• Requesting notification of the transactions (correction and destruction) carried out pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) of Article 11 of the Law, to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the illegal processing of personal data.
Requests and applications related to the implementation of the Law are “Kavaklı Mah. Urgup Cad. Akbulut İş Merkezi No: 31 İç Kapı No: 1 Beylikdüzü/İstanbul” in written form or sent via a notary public, or by using a registered electronic mail (KEP) address (email@example.com), secure electronic signature or mobile signature. can be transmitted electronically.
In requests and applications,
• Name, surname and signature if the application is written,
• For citizens of the Republic of Turkey, T.R. identification number, nationality for foreigners, passport number or identification number, if any,
• Domicile or workplace address for notification,
• The e-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification, if any,
must be present.
Information and documents related to the subject must be attached to the application.
Our company concludes the requests in the application free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the said transaction requires a separate cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Board may be charged.
Our company may accept the request sent to it, or reject it by explaining the reason, and notify the relevant person in writing or electronically. In case the request in the application is accepted, our Company fulfills its requirements as soon as possible and informs the relevant person. In case the application is caused by the fault of our Company, the fee collected is returned to the relevant person.
e probably has the right to lodge a complaint with the Board within sixty days from the date of application.